Re: [css-text-decor][css-ruby] Underline position for Japanese text with ruby

Hi,

Japanese typesetting experts answered to the underline (sideline) with ruby question:
https://twitter.com/works014/status/615042763835310080
(On my recent case, the sideline was inside the ruby. I did so without hesitation. I belive this is common.)
https://twitter.com/monokano/status/615051314335100928
(If the sideline is outside the ruby, it will be unclear which is emphasised, base or annotation.)

I agree with them. So I think the current behavior is good:

--
Shinyu Murakami (村上 真雄)
CEO & Founder, Vivliostyle Inc.

fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote on 2015-06-27 20:41:43