Re: [css-nav-trans] RFC: Proposal for style rule to specify transitions between page navigations

I wrote the initial version independently, but have been e-mailing with
Chrome people (and Mozilla people of course) - I haven't gotten much direct
feedback on the propsal itself from them, but they're at least aware of it.
I'm not sure of their general opinion of it, and they had another
interesting idea that was quite comprehensively different. I wrote this
with a mind for it being easy to use, and to implement (hopefully).

--Chris