RE: [css-round-display] position: polar is weird

From: Hyojin Song <hyojin22.song@lge.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 09:35:26 +0900
To: "'Bang Seongbeom'" <bangseongbeom@hotmail.com>
Cc: "'www-style list'" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi Seongbeom,

Thank you for the feedback on css-round-display.

> On 19 Jun 2015, at 06:28, Bang Seongbeom <bangseongbeom@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Position properties set themselves position, not for their children.
> Other "position" property's values set themselves.
> It's natural that the element has "position: polar" with polar-angle and polar-distance.

As you pointed out, "position" property should be defined on the children. Florian already gave us the feedback[1], and we are internally working on that. It'll be updated in the css-round-display spec soon.

Thank you for your feedback once again. Feel free to give us any feedbacks, any time.

 - Hyojin

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Apr/0399.html (#19 is related to your feedback)