Re: [css-variables] Why we can not use 'var()' function for normal property

Hello Tab,

Friday, June 5, 2015, 11:23:30 PM, you wrote:
> And they likely won't, either.  Applications grow to fill the memory
> available to them.  Adding an eff-ton more memory usage to every page
> all of a sudden will never be something ignorable.

May be worth pointing out that the DOM is an API, not a memory model.

Low latency/high memory vs higher latency calc-on-demand/lower memory
tradeoffs can be made by the implementation as it sees fit.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  Lilley