Re: css-grid] feedback

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas <rego@igalia.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 13:28:47 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

On 15/05/15 01:11, Michael wrote:
> Is there a chance to implement something like *justify-content: space-between;
> *for the parent? This would reduce the complexity and code we we need to write,
> as we donít have to define the gutter or set up grid-column: 1 / 2 etc.

Yes, justify-content is part of the box alignment spec [1] and it has
just been implemented in Blink, I think it's available now in Chrome Canary.

You can check the following post by my colleague Javi for more details
and examples:
http://blogs.igalia.com/jfernandez/2015/06/01/distributing-tracks-along-grid-layout-container/

Bye,
  Rego