[css-2015] Snapshot prose, prefixing policy updated

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:06:21 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, w3c-css-wg <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,
Tab and I just finished compiling a first draft of the 2015 Snapshot copy.
We haven't incorporated the new specs into the indexes (it's still the
2010 set), but we updated the intro, the process summary, and most
importantly

   We updated the prefixing policy to reflect the San Diego 2012 resolutions:
     http://www.w3.org/blog/CSS/2012/08/30/resolutions-53/

Many thanks to Florian Rivoal for the initial draft of the new policy.

Here's a link to the Editor's Draft:
   http://drafts.csswg.org/css-2015/#experimental

We're hereby requesting that the CSSWG review and, if the wording is an
acceptable representation of the resolutions, approve the new policy.

~fantasai