Re: [css-2015] Snapshot prose, prefixing policy updated

From: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:26:53 +0200
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, w3c-css-wg <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>
On 20 July 2015 at 23:06, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Tab and I just finished compiling a first draft of the 2015 Snapshot copy.
> We haven't incorporated the new specs into the indexes (it's still the
> 2010 set), but we updated the intro, the process summary, and most
> importantly
>
>   We updated the prefixing policy to reflect the San Diego 2012 resolutions:
>     http://www.w3.org/blog/CSS/2012/08/30/resolutions-53/
>
> Many thanks to Florian Rivoal for the initial draft of the new policy.
>
> Here's a link to the Editor's Draft:
>   http://drafts.csswg.org/css-2015/#experimental
>
> We're hereby requesting that the CSSWG review and, if the wording is an
> acceptable representation of the resolutions, approve the new policy.
>
> ~fantasai

Editorial nits:
- Link to 'This version' is broken.
- Link to 'CSS Speech Module Level 1' is broken.
- First sentence in the second note should be "... their inclusion
does not mean they are frozen.".
- Semicolon in description for CSS Conditional Rules Level 3 should be
removed (or replaced by a comma).
- Description for CSS Image Values and Replaced Content Level 3 should
be "... syntax for gradients as images in CSS.".
- Description for CSS Flexible Box Module Level 1 should be more specific.
- Point 2 and 3 within 'Implementations of Unstable and Proprietary
Features' should refer to user agents, not browsers or be web-centric
(right?)

Sebastian