Re: [css-writing-modes] text-orientation: sideways-left

On 01/13/2015 05:25 AM, Koji Ishii wrote:
> I'm not sure saving typing of that 5 keystrokes for non-vertical writing in vertical flow is so much more important than for
> not saving 6 keystrokes for Mongolians, but we can defer that discussion to Level 4 too, so I'm good with what you said.
>
> So the revised proposal is: defer both 'sideways' and 'sideways-left' to Level 4.
>
> Please let us know if any.

My preference would be to markt it at-risk. It's not critical for
East Asian typesetting, but it's necessary for certain fairly common
non-East-Asian uses of vertical text such as side captions on the left.
If we don't have enough implementations and it's blocking PR, we drop
it. Otherwise, if it's not blocking, it stays.

~fantasai