Re: [css-writing-modes] text-orientation: sideways-left

The problem of leaving it as at-risk is that another shorter value,
"sideways", has a dependency on the at-risk value, and thus is a
possible source of an interoperability problem.

I prefer deferring earlier than later. Doing so saves test costs as well.

/koji