Re: [css-ruby] ruby annotation with identical fragments

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 15:06:52 +0900
To: Célian Veyssière <contact@celian.eu>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:42 AM, Célian Veyssière <contact@celian.eu> wrote:

> Le 22/01/2015 23:58, Xidorn Quan a écrit :
>
> Okay, I understand...
>
> I need to find a solution for the automatic processing for Japanese
> firstname and lastname. I could never request to make a manual cutting by
> users is too complicated due to the other languages (English, Chinese,
> Korean...)

I think this is more appropriate for authoring tools to handle this
than for browsers doing on the fly. Googling[1] gives you bunch of
tools, from online service to apps. This one[2] for instance gives you
the exact result you wanted.

[1] https://www.google.co.jp/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=%e3%83%ab%e3%83%93%20%e8%87%aa%e5%8b%95%20html
[2] http://elephant.ddo.jp/exruby/excuteRuby.html

/koji