Re: CSS Title Capitalization

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Simon Ferndriger
<ferndriger.business@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, it may be very hard to implement it. But maybe, it is possible to find
> the common denominator on this.
> For example, what bothers me, is that in capitalization, "webcam(s)" get
> capitalized like this "Webcam(S)". This is really not a desired end product
> at all...

I agree that that's not great, but as others in this thread have said,
it's really not possible to do better without very high levels of
domain knowledge, and even then manual tweaks are necessary (for
example, for acronyms that look like real words).  CSS's
auto-capitalization is pretty dumb; don't rely on it if you want
high-quality capitalization.