Re: Inconsistency in flex-basis?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:03 PM, Shashi Gowda <shashigowda91@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have this markup:

> gray;"></div>
> black;"></div>
>
> The two inner boxes appear one after the other, their width are distributed
> and they sum up to the sum of their original width. They overflow if the
> container's width is not sufficient. (Also notice that the flex-basis of the
> boxes is 0.)

That's not right.  The spec algo should shrink them to 0.  If they
have a definite flex-basis, their widths are *totally ignored*, which,
for inline layout, should shrink the whole thing to 0.  Looks like a
bug in Chrome.  Does it also show this behavior in Firefox and IE?
(I'm on a Chromebook right now, so can't easily test.)