Re: [css-ruby] ruby-position on 2 line subtitles/captions

I put this onto the wiki[1].

Naming of the value looks fine, and I support the use case. However,
it looks like we don't receive interests to implement in UA at this
point, and I18N WG expressed they wish to keep the Level 1 as minimum
as possible.

As long as we don't see strong objections to the naming, and as long
as TTML/WebVTT uses some translation rules to render in UA, As Xidorn
pointed out, they should be ok to translate the 'outside' value to a
CSS selector.

Glenn, one more thing you may want to checkout is whether
text-emphasis-position has the same issue or not. I suspect it does, I
remember seeing such in movies, but your people must know it better.

[1] https://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css-ruby-2

/koji