Re: Clarifying elementsFromPoint and pointer-events: none

From: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:47:57 +1100
To: Philip Rogers <pdr@google.com>
Cc: www-style <www-style@w3.org>, Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>, David Bokan <bokan@google.com>
I think the spec is clear about this. It says return the target according
to hit testing, and there is even a note below mentions that
"pointer-events: none" can exclude an element from being such target. So
the conclusion is elements with "pointer-events: none" cannot be returned
by elementsFromPoint.

BTW, I think you should prefix your title with "[cssom-view]" so that
people knows what spec this email is talking about.

- Xidorn