Re: [css-2015] CSS Snapshot

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 09:45:15 +1100
To: www-style@w3.org
On 07/02/15 15:03, fantasai wrote:
> It's been awhile since we've updated the CSS Snapshot, and it's
> been coming up again recently as something that we really need
> to get around to updating.
>
> What specs do people consider ready to add?

With the goal of eventually retiring CSS 2, does it make sense for its
chapters 1 and 2 (About and Introduction) to be moved into (superseded
by something in) CSS Snapshot?

By the way, I made a mapping of CSS 2 sections to Level 3+ specs that
supersede them:

https://github.com/servo/servo/wiki/Relevant-spec-links#css-2

--
Simon Sapin