Re: [css-2015] CSS Snapshot

On Saturday 2015-02-07 18:41 +0900, Florian Rivoal wrote:
> What's the criteria?

I think specs that are reasonably stable and at least have
significant implementation progress on the path towards being able
to exit CR.

> We should at least have all RECs which means this (same as last time):
> css21
> css3-color
> css3-namespace
> css-style-attr
> css3-selectors
> css3-mediaqueries

Agreed.

> Then, while they are not REC, I think the following specs should be there as well. They're not finished, but they're important and decently stable (although for some, TR is badly out of date and should be updated):
>
> css3-animations
> css3-background
> css3-break
> css-cascade-3
> css-conditional
> css-counter-styles-3
> css-flexbox-1
> css-fonts-3
> css3-images
> css3-multicol
> css3-speech
> css-text-decor-3
> css3-transforms
> css3-transitions
> css-values

Mostly agreed, but I think I would exclude css-break (unless the
break-before and break-after properties have wider implementation
than I'm aware of), and maybe css-speech (not sure what the
implementation status is there).

> Maybe these too:
> css3-page
> css-text-3
> css3-ui
> css-variables-1
> css-writing-modes-3

I would probably be inclined to include all except for css3-page,
although I don't feel strongly about any of them.

I think I would also suggest:
css-syntax
css-will-change

-David