Re: [css-2015] CSS Snapshot

> On 07 Feb 2015, at 13:03, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> It's been awhile since we've updated the CSS Snapshot, and it's
> been coming up again recently as something that we really need
> to get around to updating.
>
> What specs do people consider ready to add?

What's the criteria?

We should at least have all RECs which means this (same as last time):
css21
css3-color
css3-namespace
css-style-attr
css3-selectors
css3-mediaqueries

Then, while they are not REC, I think the following specs should be there as well. They're not finished, but they're important and decently stable (although for some, TR is badly out of date and should be updated):

css3-animations
css3-background
css3-break
css-cascade-3