Re: [selectors-4] :blank pseudo-class

> On Aug 19, 2015, at 3:17 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> http://www.useragentman.com/blog/2012/11/05/css3-pseudo-classes-and-html5-forms-their-limitations-and-a-possible-solution/
>
> The current :blank pseudo-class should probably be renamed
> and :blank used to indicate blank (omitted) form fields.

':white-space' seems like an obvious choice, and easy to remember. Would it be confusing because it is also a property name?

':space' maybe? Not space characters only, but (white) space in the markup.

Or we can try for something that looks similar to ':empty'. Maybe ':empty-ish'? Too tongue-in-cheek? ':mostly-empty' (like "mostly dead" in "The Princess Bride")?