[selectors-4] bikeshed on profiles

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:40:12 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
It seems a lot of people are confused by the 'fast' and 'complete'
profiles especially because of the name 'fast'... We have spent a a
lot of time discussing why they even exist.

Jonathan Kingstonā€ (@KingstonTime) mentioned to me the same, and so
I'm just wondering if we're doing ourselves extra harm by calling it
'fast'.  It's not 'fast' in so much as 'what we already do and know
how to do in order to do the dynamic selector matching that is CSS'.

So, what about just renaming them 'static-profile' and
'dynamic-profile' as you can explain why right there in the spec and
it should be a little easier for people to grok and avoid confusion..