Re: [css-variables][mediaqueries] Allow var() in media queries?

Ah, this indeed is undesirable.

But what about we add a new at rule:

```css
@initial {
 --page-width: 768px;
}
```

properties (custom or regular) specified in this at rule apply to a special (imaginative, can’t be queried) element that all elements and media queries inherit from. It can’t be specified in a @media rule:

```css
@media (min-width: var(--page-width)) {
 @initial { /* syntax error, ignored */
  --page-width: 768px;