[css-pseudo][css-writing-modes] text-combine-upright (TCY) on ::marker

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 16:24:19 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
For the ::marker element, we decided to include font properties and
color properties, since they are text-level formatting that doesn't
really affect layout, and they are the top use cases for formatting
list markers.

I'm thinking we should also include text-combine-upright, because
it also is a text-level formatting and a top use case in East Asia.
(We can mark it at-risk, but we should give it a try.)

~fantasai