Re: [css-line-grid][css-books] opt-in or opt-out? (was one property or more?

Never mind, the inheritance you mentioned in the original thread convinced me that these issues—fewer or not, or opt-in or opt-out—are not really an issue here.

I now agree with two separate properties for the inheritance to work properly.

/koji