Re: [css-flexbox] Renaming flex-basis:auto for less confusion

It's a hard call, but on balance I agree with Chris (auto for size
lookup; content for automatic sizing). My rationale is that, while
it's natural to think of "auto" as being "automatic sizing", it can
also mean "use some algorithm", eg size lookup - and the alternative
of the more intuitively named "content' makes it marginally more
clear.

bruce (as himself, not his employer)