[css3-box] Float start/end issue

From: Salar Khalilzadeh <salar2k@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:47:24 +0430
To: www-style@w3.org
​​Back in 2009 a few values added to the float property in 'CSS basic box
model' module  but they haven't finalized yet​.

​These ​new values for float property would be very helpful for RTL
languages. Please give the module more attention.

I wanted to hint on the Issue 61 which says "Adding ‘start’ and ‘end’ was
decided at 2009-12-02 telcon. Precise definitions not yet decided: does it
depend on ‘direction’ of the element itself or its parent? "
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-box/#the-float-property

I strongly believe that start/end should depend on the element itself. They
should follow the behavior of the float which applies on the element, so
the new start/end values will depend on the direction of the element.
Otherwise I as a developer have to wrap my element with another element and
change the direction there!! what a waste.

Thanks,
Salar