Re: [css-flexbox] What to do with an item's height when max-height is applied to the flex container

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> From: Daniel Holbert [mailto:dholbert@mozilla.com]
>>> The only ambiguous part, to me, is "do we like the Blink behavior better". :)  I
>>> kind of like it, as a logical extension of the special case in Step 8.
>>
>> I prefer Blink's implementation on this myself and would opt for the spec, FF, and IE to match.
>
> Okay, I'll bring it up on the call this week to get approval.

Closing the loop, we resolved to switch the spec to Blink's behavior
on the telcon <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Apr/0373.html>
and the spec is now updated with dholbert's suggested text.

~TJ