Re: List of all CSS unprefixed properties

There’s a json API[1] that lists all the anchors in the CSS, FXTF and SVG specs (including EDs). The anchor data contains a ‘type’ field, which should have the value ‘property’ for all the property <dfn>s. You’ll also find <dfn> anchors for values, types, at-rules, descriptors, pseudos, etc. The data is updated within minutes of commits to the ED repositories and at least once per day for /TR specs. If something is missing from the json data, please file a bug on the relevant spec so we can fix the spec markup.

The API is self-documenting (minimally) at https://api.csswg.org/shepherd/ (set the Accept header to text/html) and also serves a json-home page[2]. There’s also a Python client for accessing the API via the json-home page available[3].

I’m working on exposing a human readable index of all the properties and values based on the same data set.

Peter

[1] https://api.csswg.org/shepherd/spec?anchors&draft
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-json-home-03
[3] https://github.com/plinss/apiclient