Re: [css-images] Generated noise image

Btw. here is a poll from Paul Irish. He asked for the most wanted filter effects some time ago. Noise generation was under the top four.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0ArK1Uipy0SbDdHBHalBvZWVLdEVOTWNhMEVFM0JzbFE&hl=en&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Together with background-blend-modes and maybe background-composite you can do quite a lot with it.

Greetings,
Dirk