[css-grid] Grid placement error handling

From: Sergio Villar Senin <svillar@igalia.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 17:10:18 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
In the last ED in EXAMPLE 33 it can be seen:

  grid-column-start: span C; grid-column-end: span C;
  /* Error: both properties compute to auto */

but a few lines bellow it says:

    If both grid-row-start and grid-row-end, or grid-column-start and
    grid-column-end, specify a span, the end span is ignored.

So I guess the example needs to be updated (I guess it's just because
the idea in previous versions was to set both to auto indeed).

BTW, although the computed value for the positioning properties is
clearly specified as "specified value" I wonder what would be the
computed value for those properties in those error situations. In the
example above for getComputedStyle(grid-column-end) would it be "span C"
or "auto" ?

Thx