[CSSWG] CSS Level 2 now has a public Editorís Draft

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 23:56:16 +0000
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
CSS Level 2 now has a public Editorís Draft:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css2/

It is tracked in the our usual Mercurial repository:

   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/file/tip/css2

Even though CSS 2.1 is a W3C Recommendation, specifications are never
really "done": we keep finding and fixing issues. So far, these changes
were only published in the errata document:

   http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/REC-CSS2-20110607-errata.html

The Editorís Draft is and always will be the most up-to-date with fixes
to known issues, and has changes applied in the main text instead of
hidden away in an errata document. Unlike other CSS drafts, which are
published to w3.org/TR periodically, CSS 2 is unlikely to be updated on
/TR for a very long time. For these reason, you may want to look at the
Editorís Draft rather than a snapshot on /TR

For the CSS WG,
--
Simon Sapin