Re: [css-text-decor-3] determining position and thickness of line decorations

On 11 July 2014 14:24, Rafal Pietrak <rafal@ztk-rp.eu> wrote:

> W dniu 11.07.2014 11:44, fantasai pisze:
>
>  On 07/10/2014 04:39 AM, Rafal Pietrak wrote:
>>

>>> Still, wouldn't it be worthwhile pondering on text-decoration-image
>>> (or the earlier Sebastian Zartner proposal) at this point?
>>>

>> No. Maybe at some future point, but we still have a ways before
>> implementations even catch up to the spec as it stands, and adding
>> image support is going to be super complicated in comparison.

Obviously with my previous post I started another discussion thread, which
was not my intent. So let's get back to thickness of line decorations. We
should continue the discussion about more advanced decorations in the other
thread.
Actually 'text-decoration-width' sounds ok to me as I already expressed in
another thread about this topic back in 2012.[1] I'm just concerned about
this (and other text decoration properties) causing conflicts in case
arbitrary decorations are really considered in the future.

On 10 July 2014 09:00, Rafal Pietrak <rafal@ztk-rp.eu> wrote:

>    [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Sep/0462.html
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Sep/0347.html
>

> Looks good. Still, I'd have the following questions:

I'll try to answer them in the thread and CC you.

Sebastian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Jul/0445.html