Re: Shadow DOM: Hat and Cat -- if that's your real name.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> However, I would like to do this expeditiously (days, not weeks), so that
> Blink is able to ship with the new names.

To make this statement a little clearer:

Chrome *will* be shipping Shadow DOM publicly (in conjunction with
Moz) in the *very near* future.  Whatever API gets shipped will be
frozen almost immediately.  If you want to suggest name changes, as we
brainstormed a bit at the f2f, do so RIGHT NOW or forever hold your
peace.