Re: [selectors] Proposal :enter and :leave

You should not have selectors depending on finished layout, that is
backward.

The style is resolved first based on static properties. Then the content
is laid out based on the style.

Take the following rule for example:

     body:enter {
         position: absolute;
         left: -10000px;
     }

To make it work, you would need to:
1) Resolve the style first ignoring this rule.
2) Lay out the content.
3) Find if the element is in the viewport.
4) Resolve the style again, this time with the rule body:enter.
5) Lay out again.
6) The element is now out of the viewport.
7) Resolve the style again.
etc

There is already similar problem with :hover.

Another issue with this proposal is the definition of "element in the
viewport" makes many operations extremely inefficient in the general case.

I hope this helps,
Benjamin