Re: [css-ruby] ruby-position on 2 line subtitles/captions

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:51:46 +0900
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Cc: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>, W3C Style <www-style@w3.org>
As I see it in almost every movie I watch, and in every Karaoke too,
I've been wondering why there were no requests so far.

Naming wise, 'outside' looks a good candidate to me. Other candidates
we tried for the text-align property was 'first-last' or 'first last'.
It was removed for other reasons but there were a few concerns on the
naming during the review, so they might not be good candidates.

Are you just asking naming ideas that fits well to CSS, or also asking
as a possible addition of this value to CSS Ruby?

/koji