Re: [css-ruby] What does it mean for "ruby-position: inter-character" to force writing-mode to be vertical?

Personally, I think it bad design to have a value of ruby-position
indirectly mutate writing-mode. IMO, it would be better to do nothing, and
simply ignore that value (or use a default) if writing mode isn't already
vertical.