Re: [css-device-adapt] Target node for application of the style properties

Tab,

Thanks for the answer - the biggest problem with CSSOM is that it does not
work with minified CSS. When is that going to be addressed?

--Dylan

--
Download FireEyes Free: http://www.deque.com/products/worldspace-fireeyes

Great minds discuss ideas