Re: CSS variable syntax

I don't see how referring to them as properties instead of variables helps.
There is still one syntax for setting them and one for getting them. People
are going to want to understand why it's good for it to be this way. Many
will be coming from LESS and Sass where it is not this way.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.