Re: [matrix][cssom-view] DOMPoint, DOMPointLiteral definitions

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 4:02 AM, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:

> Do we need to differentiate between live/read-only and immutable at all?

In theory it could be useful for some clients to know when an object is
immutable, because it means they can avoid copying it.

Currently we don't need DOMRectImmutable because AFAIK we don't have
anything that would return an immutable rect. So we can avoid specifying it
for now, and just specify DOMRect and DOMRectMutable.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*