[css-shapes] future use of shape-image-threshold for luminance

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:29:11 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hey all,

Based on some discussion yesterday and today, I've added the stub of a
section to Shapes Level 2 to define an alpha/luminance switch that would
control whether extracting a shape from an image would use luminance data
rather than alpha data. And I've somewhat sanitized the definition of
shape-image-threshold to allow its use with this switch to have the
threshold apply to either luminance or alpha values.

Thanks,

Alan