[css-shapes] Please review editor's draft before Sept. 25th

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:25:29 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hey all,

For those not at the face-to-face meeting or following along, we have
resolved to take two weeks of review comments on the current CSS Shapes
Level 1 editor's draft, then decide on September 25th whether to publish a
last call working draft.

It would simplify my life immensely if people reviewed the document before
the 25th rather than after. So if you can find the time, please take a
look.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-shapes/

Thanks,

Alan