Re: [css3-page] Styling elements differently based on whether they appear on a left or right page

On 9/8/13 6:26 PM, "Håkon Wium Lie" <howcome@opera.com> wrote:

>I'm happy to hear you're formatting your book in CSS;
>
>  https://twitter.com/LeaVerou/status/364842221209526273
>
>Bert and I did the same back when, and we wrote up on our experience:
>
>  http://alistapart.com/article/boom
>
>Things have improved since then, even if much work remain. Here's an
>overview of the capabilities of GCPM implementations, as well as links
>to test pages:
>
>  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2013/tests/css-gcpm/coverage.html

Hachette is typesetting around 40% of their books (in the U.S.) using
HTML+CSS via Prince. Two of the top four New York Times Hardcover
bestsellers this week were done with CSS.

Dave Cramer
Hachette Book Group