Re: [css3-fonts][css-text-decor] Decorating superscripts/subscripts

Le Mar 14 mai 2013 0:05, John Daggett a écrit :

>> John, I really have to ask you this: which software do you use for
>> gathering typography metrics of TTF fonts under Linux (debian
>> distributions like Kubuntu)?
>
> I dumped it out with FontTools/ttx and used the spreadsheet below to
> calculate the metrics in percentages:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/fonttools/
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArCKGq7OfNmMdFZiSFQzQ1VqV0ttQ2hYMUtHYnB0N1E&usp=sharing

Have you ever used ZPB-TTF? (just asking.. I just found out about it today)

"
ZPB-TTF is a TrueType file parser that provides an interface for reading
typographic metrics, glyph outlines, and other information from a TTF
file.
"
http://www.xach.com/lisp/zpb-ttf/

Gérard