Re: [shadowdom]: Using :root to specify the insertion point in ::distributed

I'm okay with scope-relative selectors. Look like it is the most
intuitive for developers.

For reference, scope-relative selectors seems explained here.
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/selectors4/#scoping

I am wondering that is there any actual usage of such scope-relative selectors?
Is this the first-ever case?

The spec says:
> ..., while the similar element.find function defined in the same spec uses scope-relative selectors.

But I could not find such usage of 'find()'.

Looks like we have to update the formal syntax of selector to support
the new syntax as explained in scoped-relative selectors:

>  'allowing them to begin syntactically with a combinator'.

This might be a hard part to implement the new syntax.

--
Hayato