Re: [shadowdom]: Using :root to specify the insertion point in ::distributed

I have one concern for the naming of ':root'.

I am afraid that It might be misleading that ':root' matches
'top-level elements in the distributed set' rather than 'insertion
point' itself.
There are multiple such roots. That's not intuitive for me. ':root' is
likely to imply 'insertion point' itself because it's *root* of such
elements.

So instead of reusing ':root' in this context, how about having a more
intuitive name, like ':child-of-shadow-host' or something?

--
Hayato