Re: [css4-background] border-corner-shape extension point?

If `border-radius` and `border-corner-shape` could both be specified as
part of a shorthand property, the developer could decide how it should fall
back; e.g.:

/* Falls back to rounded corners */
.module {
    border-corner-shape: scoop;
    border-radius: 50%;
}

/* Falls back to a rectangle */
.module {
    border-corner: scoop 50%;
}

I appreciate the syntax isn't ideal... if only `border-radius` had been
named `border-corner-radius`!

Stu Cox
@stucoxmedia