Re: [css3-values] Undefining viewport units in Paged Media

Le 19/03/2013 07:44, Simon Sapin a écrit :
> Suggested change: css3-values defines viewport units to be based on a
> rectangle that is the ICB in continuous media, but undefined by
> css3-value in paged media. (css3-page is expected to define it.)

Here is a patch (also attached) for this change, as resolved in
yesterday’s conf call. Consider this a "pull request" ;)

https://github.com/SimonSapin/css-drafts/commit/e2a6c5835333feced3fb9c42902db49c618e2107

I’m using git-remote-hg to access the Mercurial repository with git:
http://felipec.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/git-remote-hg-bzr-2/

If you prefer using Mercurial, hg-git should be compatible (produce the
same commit hashes):
http://hg-git.github.com/

Using the patch as a plain diff might work too. Or give me the green
light and I’ll push it.

Hope this helps,
--
Simon Sapin