RE: [css-selectors] Proposal: Logical Combinators / Sets

If I'm not mistaken, here is the kind of selectors Brian's proposal is aimed to :

    :not(#a) {
        selects all elements that are not #a
    }

    :and(#a *, #b *) {
        selects all elements that have both a #a and a #b parent
    }

    :or(#a, #b) {
        selects all elements that are either #a or #b
    }

The other proposals (like anyOf, oneOf...) can be emulated using those three. Currently, we already have ':not()' (but I think it's somewhat limited to simple selectors) and it's already possible to emulate ':or()' using commas. So "a :or(b,c) d" == "a b d, a c d". So what's really missing is the ':and' operator.

(Brian if I'm wrong please correct me)