RE: [css3-flexbox] Revert min-width back to an initial value of 0

Sorry for the delay. Yes, making the default 0 sounds good. Having 'min-content' should be a sufficient way for people who want the current behavior, so yes, let's do it.

Are you going to make the change or do you want me to?

Thanks,
Rossen