Re: Exit criteria in the wake of 3 engines

Hi,

Who said that an implementor of the spec has to be a web browser engine?

There are other applications that implement CSS such as document printers
(like Prince [www.princexml.com]) and ebook readers/viewers.

For one, my ebook reader (Cainteoir Text-to-Speech [
www.reecedunn.co.uk/cainteoir]) will be implementing the CSS3 Counter
Styles specification, and possibly other specifications as well such as the
CSS3 Syntax module.

Thanks,
- Reece