Re: [css3-break] Limiting break propagation to the fragmented flow

Le 01/03/2013 00:11, Andrei Bucur a écrit :
> I also think it should be noted a propagated forced break does not
> apply if an unforced break already consumed the oportunity. For
> example, if there's an unforced break between the last child (that
> has break-after: always) of an element and the bottom border of it's
> containing element (e.g. the height of the container is taller than
> the fragmentainer) we stop propagating the break from the child to
> the parent beacuse the break occured naturally with the layout.

I’m not certain of all the corner cases, but I would have thought the
opposite: ignored unforced breaks if there is a forced break. This is
because we have many types of forced breaks. For example `break-after:
right` can generate an empty page in order to continue on a right page.

--
Simon Sapin