Re: A property for font antialiasing control on Mac OS X

I think most people wouldn't use this property to make text more legible.
WebKit and most likely all other browsers will drop subpixel anti-aliasing
when a block of text is animated on the GPU. This causes a notable shift in
the text's appearance which is not desired. This is especially obvious with
transitions.

Rik